Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Another Day

Hey guys,
Sorry that I haven't posted for a while, you know nothing much goes on here so I feel like I really don't have a lot to say. Happy Birthday Septembers, yeah Dad, Cade, Eric, and Mom. Lizzie is looking forward to her birthday soon. Can you guys believe that it has almost been a year wow this year has flown by. I was at my friends house last night for a girls night out and there were so many little babies (babies are trendy here among the Mormons) anyway it made me start thinking about how that was me last year wow! Anyway because of the huge request for pics of River I put two on, I am trying to get a good one of River and Lizzie but you have no idea how hard it is. But I am not going to give up. I hope everything is going well with everyone and please feel free to call or write an e-mail anytime, I love hearing from everyone. We love you all!

0 comments: