Monday, February 2, 2009

Random Things

I don't really know what I am posting about other than a few random things. Sad yes we have to mention the Cardinals, it was a better game than I thought it was going to be and for a moment I thought they had a chance at winning. Alas, they just couldn't pull it off.


Second, the other day Lizzie and her dad were doing a little studying on the bed together, it was really cute. She wants to be like her dad so much I love taking pics of them together.


Third, yeah I am 28 weeks and counting it's not going by as fast as I would like it to but what do you do.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Little girls and their daddies - it is just so cute! So is your belly. Ross said to me the other day, 'I don't know if I should say this, but is it just me or is this pregnancy going by really fast?' To which I said, 'Yes. But I am not in my 3rd trimester yet.' LOL. Sorry that the end seems to drag. Hang in there!

Jenny said...

I agree that little girls and their daddies are far too cute! That's great that Lizzie loves Brian so much and wants to be like him :) Awe!
You're such a cute little pregnant lady! Last trimester- wahoo...I know this is the part that seems sooo long though. Hope we see you before baby, or shortly after! xoxo

katie thompson said...

what are you guys going to do with brian gone for a few weeks? how sad...
you look adorable as usual, your the cutest preggers.

Hurricane Hansens said...

I love when kids mimic their parents. you have to be the cutest pregnant women out there

katie thompson said...

Thanks Niki. I needed to hear that after a long day. I wish i could have a cute little family like you but one day.