Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Life according to Lizzie

These past few weeks Lizzie has been saying the funniest things and I keep forgetting to write them down. This post may be boring for some of you but I needed to record some things so I don't forget them. This is Life According to Lizzie. . . .
The other day I made Lizzie some eggs for breakfast and they were warm enough that there was steam coming from the plate, she covered her eyes and said "Oh the smoke is hurting my eyes."
At the store the bag boy was making idol chit chat asked Lizzie how she was doing she replied "I have just been sick, I had Swine Flu." Luckily he couldn't really understand and he just smiled and I hurried off.
This morning as I was fixing my hair Lizzie marched down and announced that she couldn't find her iron to iron her blankie, I told her that I didn't think she had a iron ( I didn't even know she knew what an iron was, that's how often I use one). To which she replied "Oh it must have died," I wonder what they are teaching her at preschool?

5 comments:

Jenny said...

She's so funny. Love it. Kids say the most random things!

Hurricane Hansens said...

So cute!

Megan said...

I love it. Kids are so dang funny. I need to be better at writing down the funny things Anna says. I really like that she thought the iron died. lol.

katie thompson said...

awesome. i think i may have to get in my car and drive up there and take her away for a day. she is just too cute.

kalie said...

Those are both funny stories. :)