Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Uncle Mike

I am not poetic and most of the time I just plain don't know what to say, but I am trying to cope and this is therapy for me.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: My Uncle Mike
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


May 21, 1966 - Jan 27, 2010

Mike you took care of us for so long, it's our turn to take care of your family for you! We love you so much and miss you so much, I can't wait to see you again. But for now thank you for being such a great example for everyone. I am a better person because of you, I LOVE YOU!

9 comments:

Jenny said...

I think a lot of us felt like he was our uncle, cause he had so much fun and love to share with everyone....we love you and your whole family. You're in our prayers, let us know what we can do for you. Love you friend

C and C Young said...

It seriously seems like yesterday that you and I were babysitting for them. I remember he was so lively and fun. You guys are in my prayers and please let me know if there is anything I can do.

Danae Snow said...

*hugs*

Danae Snow said...

Love and prayers

Niki said...

Thanks Guys!

Hurricane Hansens said...

my heart is broken for all of you

Megan said...

I am sorry for your loss. What a wonderful tribute though! You guys and his family are in our prayers.

katie thompson said...

im really sorry niki. it doenst seem fair. we love you and you and your family are in our prayers.

hilary said...

so sorry for your loss, niki. jeff said he was the coolest guy and he remembers lifting with him, his cousin josh and uncle (the tribes). i'm sure he will be missed greatly. you're in our thoughts and prayers.