Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Joys of June

With summer in full swing around here, schools out and we are having some fun!
Getting ready to go swimming is almost as fun as the actual swimming itself.



What's better than a warm summer day and a sucker, not much I'd say!



In this heat who doesn't want to walk around like this, I would too if I looked that good in my underwear!




What girl doesn't need a little pedicure so they can look fabulous sporting those sandals!

We broke down and bought them both bikes so they could get some exercise, I don't think the training wheels will be off anytime soon though!


Playing with friends and having some fun!


5 comments:

Megan said...

Charlie's hair is getting so long! Your girls are gorgeous. And I am impressed with Lizzie's pedicure skills..on that note, I am also impressed with your chill parenting skills. lol. I would be freaking if Anna was trying to paint with actua polish. She is lucky to have a fun mom like you!

Hurricane Hansens said...

Charlie and I had matching toes! Love all the pictures! You guys know how to do all the summer fun- swimming, biking, and walking around in undies.
So fun!

katie thompson said...

oh my lizzie. tell her im so proud of her. she is doing a very good job and that color rocks.

miss you guys. see you soon though right??

Melissa Rees said...

They are getting so big! Love those bikes :)

Jenny said...

What pretty little things those girls are. I love the pedicure :) I'm impressed if Charlie pedals on her bike! Addie still won't stay on and focused long enough for that.