Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER


Who knew that she would love Easter so much! I wasn't going to do anything for Easter this year because I figured that she wouldn't care that much and you know it would save us money and all. But at the last min I picked up a few things and I am so glad that I did. She loved finding the eggs around the house and I haven't really given her candy before today but she loves it. I may have created a monster! We are so lucky to have the things that we do, I really love this holiday. Sometimes it is hard with kids to remember Christ, I hope that we all can try to remember him at this holiday season and the sacrifices that he made for us. Yea, HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

1 comments:

Criscell said...

Cute blog, Niki! It was fun to see you at brunch bunch today. Your little girl is SUCH a doll! I love how much hair she has!