Monday, March 17, 2008

We are so Blessed!


When we woke up this morning the house was empty, immediately Lizzie of course started calling Grandpa. After she realized that no one was here she sat down and said bye-bye. It made me so grateful for the time that I got to spend with our wonderful family. We were able to go to visit the Snows and then my family came and stayed with us. I want to thank everyone for all of the support that they give us and all of the love they always have available for us. I can't imagine doing this without all of the families love. Lizzie is truly blessed to get to know and love this great family. Thanks Alex for coming and spending time with us even if we are a little boring at times. Hope that everyone has a fun Saint Pattie's day we love you all so much!

0 comments: