Sunday, November 2, 2008

Really the best dad EVER!

Last post I made a comment or two about how Lizzie is upset about no more Halloween, the first day we told her it was over she cried and every once in a while she would ask me if Halloween was still over. So determined to get her excited about Thanksgiving Brian set out to help her get over her Halloween blues. So far they have made a turkey, a pilgrim, a Thanksgiving potty chart, and a Thanksgiving name tag that she wears around her neck like her daddies name tag. It's no wonder she loves him so much. I can't help but like him a little too!


8 comments:

Criscell said...

That is SO sweet of Brian!

kim said...

That is so sweet. Very few Dads would even recognize that their kids were missing Halloween, let alone step up and do anything to make it better. You've got a good one!!!

Jenny said...

Aw how sweet! What a good daddy! I love watching how cute dads are with their kids, especially little girls :)
We can't wait for Thanksgiving either- that means that you're here!

Megan said...

I was going to suggest previously that you could do some things to get her excited for Thanksgiving, but I couldn't think of anything off the top of my head. Good thing she has an awesome dad who thought of some stuff. Dad's really are the greatest!

The Wilson Family said...

What a good daddy!! I am going to have to do that with Brennen!! How fun.

kalie said...

CUTE! Her hair is growing out so cute. It was all in a ponytail at the party. I love how you have it flipped in that picture!

C and C Young said...

How fun! What an awesome dad.

tessa said...

I may have to steal that idea. Thanksgiving activities should help my little ones with the let down too:)