Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holiday Fun

I haven't posted for a while because we've been so busy. It's nice to get to play with all of our family and friends. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with great food and not a lot of sleep.
Some things we have been doing:

  • Playing with grandparents
  • Enjoying some snow for the first time
  • Hanging with lots of cousins
  • Eating a lot of good food (gaining a lot of weight)
  • Just having a good time
I'll try to keep posting but they may not be as frequent as usual. Hope everyone is having a fun holiday season!



She is finally old enough to start to play with her cousins and boy does she love them!



Love Sego Lilly thanks Emily for having a birthday, and another reason to get together!


Fun in the snow at papa's cabin even if the gloves kept falling off.

Thanksgiving yeah for good food!

We love grandparents!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

So much fun :) We're so glad you're all here in cold Utah for the holidays! Lizzie is such a doll....oh and Addie has that same black and white outfit, funny huh? Great minds think alike ;)

Megan said...

Well hopefully we can meet up sometime during business. Looks like you guys have done a lot and had lots of fun. Plus, you are supposed to be gaining weight right? So enjoy the festivities ;)

Brenbren said...

I REALLY loved your apron you made a little while ago (your bishop's wife showed you how) I was wondering if there is any way I could get a pattern or something. I would love to make myself one! email me at brenbren13@hotmail.com