Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter Wonderland



It truly is a White Christmas here in Utah. We've been having so much fun playing with our family. I can say though I don't take enough pics, and traveling between the two Grandparents houses I feel a little strung out. I am always missing something and I can truly say I feel pregnant because I am constantly looking for something I have misplaced. Today Lizzie made her first snowman (with the help of her daddy). It was so cute because she is a little obsessed with Frosty and when we put the hat on his head she asked if he could walk around. I had to explain that real Frosty's don' t walk we just have to pretend. I felt so bad because I know in her mind she was totally expecting to play with Frosty all day. She just keeps saying Frosty won't melt, and I have to reassure her that he will be there later. Hope everyone is having a good Holiday season, it is nice to have our husbands home for a few weeks. I Love Christmas!



Her first Frosty!


Lizzie making a mess!

6 comments:

Megan said...

That is quite the snowman - I am impressed. From the looks of the weather, I don't think Frosty will be going anywhere (melting) either! I think that is adorable that she wanted him to come to life and to dance with him. Anna loves the Frosty movie too. Kids are so much fun!

C and C Young said...

So cute. I'm happy you get to be close to family for Christmas--that's the best. I'm sad I don't get to see you. I hope I can next time you are up...or maybe we should all take a road trip to see you--hmmm...

Tanya said...

Oh how fun for her! This snow is crazy! I'm sure you're enjoying the time with family and winter! LOL!

Jenny said...

Awe! Yay for first snowmen! That's an impressive one too :)
Addie can't make a snowman yet...but she can make a mess ;)
Can't wait to play with you guys- if weather and schedules ever cooperate! Merry Christmas if I don't see you before!

katie thompson said...

She is my kind of girl. Lip stick, nerds, hair spray, lotion and car keys.

Criscell said...

Cute snowman! Caysja doesn't have a clue what snow is. Sounds like you guys had fun at home. Happy New Year!