Friday, June 26, 2009

Summer Fun

We have been busy this last week playing with family and friends, I am a terrible picture taker but I did remember a few times. Today we went to the Tree house with Jenny, Addie, Cassi and Maddux. It was a lot of fun and Lizzie did surprisingly well for how many kids there were. We bought her this new trike and she has ridden it a total of two times, neither of which were her idea it's really rather funny. We had Alex try to teach her thinking maybe she could make it more exciting but even that didn't really work.


Hanging with friends at the Treehouse, Lizzie was a little disappointed that it wasn't a real tree house.


Lizzie and Charlie's Great-Grandparents, making the rounds on Father's Day.



Uncle Ben, Charlie's not to sure about those earrings.


Snoozing with Pappa Scott



Look at how much fun she is having, she got way to much of her Grammy Kari in her.



This child has been smiling since she was 6 weeks old, she is going to be a real talker too.

7 comments:

C and C Young said...

That picture is so cute! The only ones I got of the kids are like their backs--no faces LOL. I rock at picture taking! We had so much fun with you guys.

Jenny said...

We had so much fun playing with you guys too! I loved that Lizzie and Addie held hands- too cute :)
Charlie is adorable and I looove the picture of her sleeping on her papa scott. Darling!

Great videos- Lizzie makes me laugh, almost as much as grammy kari cheering in the background. Haha. Charlie is quite the little charmer isn't she? SO chill too. She just hangs out and watches the toddler madness take place.

kalie said...

Your haircut is adorable!!

Brett and Rachel said...

Niki, I'm LOVING your hair!!! SUPER CUTE! Hope you're having a great time in UT. We'll miss you guys for the next year.

Megan said...

Charlie so stinkin cute! I know I say this all the time - but she looks so much like Lizzie is is crazy! Sounds like you guys have been busy since you got back. Hopefully when things calm down a little on my end we can all get together and have a play date!

Natasha said...

I bet you are so happy to be back closer to your family. Your kids are adorable.

katie thompson said...

so cute. and you and alex both have such cute hair. temptation is surrounding me.