Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A busy week

Last week we just played and played until we were to tired to do anything else. Monday we went to the Aviary with our cousins and had a lot of fun. Tuesday we went swimming at Aunt Erni's and Lizzie as usual liked the swings better than the pool. Wednesday Lizzie did gymnasitics and we played with Jenny and Addie. Thursday we went to the Zoo and met up with some cousins there, of course I forgot my camera to most of these events but I did manage to snap a few pics. I can't believe how much the Hogle Zoo has changed since I was there last, I barely even recognized it, they have worked hard on it. Friday, we went to the Dinosaur park with Uncle Ben and yes I forgot my camera again but she loved everything about the park. Everytime she would get a little nervouse she would run up to Ben and say "Ben don't be scared, don't be scared." It was really cute how much she loved him being there. Needless to say we are taking it easy this week, but I am sure that it won't last long.

Taking a break from swimming with some good friends, Allie and Zoia.

Hanging out at the Aviary, yes I cut Grammy and Charlie's heads off, but this was the best picture of the girls. It's hard to get them all to look at the camera at once!
One more random picture, Lizzzie discovered that it is really fun to wear pappa's shoes. I thought that it was cute enough to add this picture to the post.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow that was a busy week! Glad you're trying to relax now. We'll play again soon though. I love Lizzie in her Papa's shoes. So cute!

Melissa Rees said...

How cute is Lizzie's hair?! Sounds like you guys had fun!