Sunday, August 23, 2009

Keeping Busy and missing Daddy!

Last Sunday Brian left for Sacramento to do a rotation. We have missed him a lot and it has only been one week, one down and three more to go. To pass some time we have kept pretty busy playing, swimming, boating and fishing. I have been pretty good at remembering to bring the camera most of the time. Monday we went to Willard Bay with Mike, Sammie, Cade, Eric and Cole. We had a lot of fun in the sand and the water. Wednesday we got to play with the cousins and Grandma Millie. Then Saturday we went fishing at Barkers fish farm, for any of you interested it was great for Lizzie easy enough to keep her attention and cheaper than buying a license and food and they clean and fillet them for you.
Sorry, I am not used to my parents computer so the pictures are a little random.












5 comments:

katie thompson said...

thats a very cute picture of brian and lizzie. she is growing up to fast. when will i see you next so i can give you the book? should we have a girls night to help you while brian is away?

Jenny said...

Hopefully keeping busy will make the time go faster. Let's play one day this week. Oh and I'd love to help you with lizzie's cake :)

Megan said...

A WHOLE MONTH without your husband?! Goodness, I hope it goes by quickly for you. And by the looks of all that you did in a week, it probably will. If not, we should plan a get together of sorts with everyone - that would be fun! :)

Niki said...

I'm all for get togethers!

Danae Snow said...

I love all those pictures! You can never post too many in my opinion. :)
That's stressful to manage everything without Brian, every little bit of help is nice. I know if Wesley was gone for that long, I would go a little crazy, so I'm in with Katie for a girls' night, or dinner, or a grocery run, or whatever you think would help the most. :)