Friday, June 10, 2011

I am offically back!

Back to the blogging world that is, I really have lost my motivation to blog lately as you can see. I am trying to get inspired again, we will see how long this lasts! Last month we took a trip home to Utah to see our family, it was a lot of fun but cold!
The first day we got there we had a big party for Papa Wayne's birthday we also had family pictures. We did the individual families first then the group picture and you can certainly tell that it was dinner time! We will just say that it was a memory!





Let me know what you think!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Love the pictures-very cute! Your girls are so beautiful. I think it is a rule that you have to blog since I only get to see you once a year!

Brett and Rachel said...

Welcome back to the blogging world!
Cute pics, btw!

Kari said...

Okay cutest ever!!!! Niki you look darling. I need a copy. Hope there are more to come..... like 45 pics later?

Hurricane Hansens said...

So glad you're back!! Please stay motivated to blog, we need weekly pictures and updates about you guys.
The pictures did turn out pretty good. We don't have one of Ben smiling.

Melissa Rees said...

Umm wow!! Love the pictures!! Your girls are GORGEOUS!! When did charly get all that hair?? Glad you were able to come visit!!

katie thompson said...

ha ha ha... that family picture is awful!!! and mostly because of jon and i. that is awesome.
good thing your family pictures are flawless!!
miss you guys.