Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Playing Catch Up: February

I really wasn't going to play catch up, but as I was organizing my pictures I decided that there were some cute ones that I just couldn't forget about. My girls are growing up so fast and I am so worried that I am going to forget something. For Christmas Uncle Wes and Aunt Danae gave us this really cute book and after only a couple times reading it Lizzie had it memorized, here she is reading it. For some reason I forgot to take pictures on Valentines day so this is all I have for February.


3 comments:

Hurricane Hansens said...

so cute!
I just watched the video with the boys.

Megan said...

Ah yes. One of Anna's favorite past times. Memorizing books and then arguing with me that she actually knows how to read. Stubborn girl. But it sure is cute and Lizzie is no exception!

Laura said...

I miss Lizzie's cute little voice so much!!! Lydia loved listening to her read, she now want to get that book too!!! Love to you all!!