Sunday, November 20, 2011

Disneyland

Lizzie turned 5 in September and we have been promising her since she she was 3 that she could go to Disneyland when she turned 5. So Brian was able to get a week off and we took advantage of it! We met Brian's parents there and spent a couple days with them. My parents and my sister met up with us a couple days later. It was awesome, and we were sad to leave. We have a million pictures, so bear with me I tried to only pick the best! In no particular order . . .


















The End

4 comments:

katie thompson said...

the girls are so stinking cute. i know my parents had the best time. they are still talking about it. glad you could all go!!

Hurricane Hansens said...

I've been dying to see pictures of this trip. It sounded like you guys had the best time!
Love them all! My parents of a pic of you all and them on their mantle.
Cute, Cute, Cute Girls!!

Megan said...

I couldn't be more jealous!

Jenny said...

Love the pictures!! It looks like you guys had a great time! Can't wait to take Addie someday :)