Thursday, November 3, 2011

Yes we are skipping September,


Between Brian sleeping during the day and now Charlie is sleeping with me at night I never get time on the computer so I am skipping September for now and posting some Halloween fun for family and friends who have asked for it! We had a ton of fun Friday Trunk-or-Treat, Saturday a party at The Little Gym, and Monday another party and Trick-or-Treating what more could a couple of girls ask for? Unfortunately Brian had to work for most of it but maybe next year if we are lucky!

Trunk-or-Treat, it was actually quite chilly that day so we had to layer.





A little Mummy meatloaf to start the night off right!




4 comments:

katie thompson said...

SO CUTE!!!!!

Hurricane Hansens said...

Hugs and Kisses!
They look very cute! I love the meatloaf thing! Recipe please.

Excited to see Disneyland pics next.

AlexaHall said...

Are these pictures of your kids or you and i when we were little?

Jenny said...

Prettiest princesses around, love it!! Of course, me being me also loves the meatloaf mummy...anything food :)