Friday, March 2, 2012

December in February

Yes I am finally posting about Christmas, hooray! We were lucky enough to have my parents come down and visit over the Christmas break and let me tell you it is always fun to have company.

Christmas Eve the annual opening of the pj's.

Wonderful blankets from our Nana they are so fun!

Christmas day filled with presents, church and good food!

The Tree

The Dresses

The PJ's

and good company.

We visited the Japanese Tea Gardens, despite what the sign says. It was really fun to walk around and I bet come spring it will be even more beautiful. Not to mention that it was free!




We also did the Riverwalk because well it's just something you have to do when company comes to town. This year the girls, my mother and I decided to walk it and we really didn't realize how long it is.



I may get some comments from my parents about this picture, but I thought it was cute!
Can't wait until next year!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

i love it. so glad that your parents got to go down again. we didn't have snow here anyway, may as well be in texas!