Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Finally Home

I just wanted to say thank you to all of our friends and family for making our little trip up to UT so much fun. Lizzie was so excited to see her daddy and her toys but she already misses everyone. We are so lucky to have everyone we really had a great time and we can't wait to come back in November.
First of all we left our camera in UT which is really stupid so I can't put any of the pictures on the blog that we took on our trip and there won't be any new pictures for a little while until we figure out how to get our camera back down here. Sorry about that.

3 comments:

The Frosts said...

Well, we are so glad you are back! I'm glad you had a great time.

Megan said...

I am pretty sad that you missed our lunch and that I wasn;t staying in O-town another day to see you...hopefully nect time. I am glad you guys had a good time and that you are back home safe!

Jenny said...

It was so good to see you guys. I'm glad Lizzie and Addie finally got a play date (us too). We miss you already too! Get that camera back and keep blogging so we can feel like we're seeing you even though you aren't here.