Sunday, July 6, 2008

I Can't Believe It Has Been A Whole Month!

Here are some fun pics from our trip to UT!






I have been very neglectful of my blog lately sorry to everyone that is just how busy my life has been. To be fair I did try to post a movie a while back and it didn't work so then I didn't end up posting anything.
We just got back from UT yesterday and we had so much fun. I want to say thank you to everyone for taking time to see us, we always feel so blessed to have so many friends and family. I always feel like we are stretched to see everyone in the two weeks but how would it be if we came back and no one really cared. We love everyone so much! Brian starts his rotations tomorrow and Lizzie has her long awaited Neuro appointment on Tuesday then Lizzie and I fly back to hang out for a few more weeks we will miss Brian but we just can't get enough of our fun vacation.

7 comments:

Criscell said...

Fun trip home! I love Lizzie's little patriotic outfit. She looks adorable!

The Frosts said...

Awesome pics! I'm just glad to know we'll get to see you guys sometime since we have your Rockband stuff :). Enjoy the rest of your trip!!

Megan said...

Yeah for blogging! I am much better at this than keeping up with Facebook. Your little girl is so adorable...I just can't get over it. And her 4th of July outfit it sooo cute. It's always nice to be home in your own bed...but when you come back up we should plan a get together with everyone - it has been too long...that is if you aren't already booked :)

Josh, Abbie, Tienna and Kiara said...

Niki I found your blog through Criscell's - it looks like you guys had a blast in Utah, isn't it nice to have a little break? I'm jealous you get to go back again so soon!

Jenny said...

It was fun to see you guys....glad we get to see you and Lizzie again! Her outfit was too dang cute too! Addie is hoping that she can play with Lizzie again if naptimes align :) Love you guys!

Brenbren said...

Lizzie looks to cute in all the pictures. Love the blog!

C and C Young said...

Hey girl--found you through Megan, the connector of all people. Your little girl is so cute! I am excited to keep in touch and see more fun pictures. Check our blog out at orangecountygrl.blogspot.com.