Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What we have been up to. . .

I haven't posted in a while because I didn't really have any pics to put up but last night I took a few to show what we have been doing. Nothing to exciting but it's just our life.

First thanks to all those who helped with my peaches I successfully canned and jammed (I don't think that is the correct term but you get the point) a whole box of peaches yeah! Oh by the way we made a whole lot more but I had already put it away when I decided to take a pic so this is all you get to see.


In our ward the bishop's wife has been teaching sewing classes and it's been really fun. We made aprons and they turned out great. Excuse the model it was late last night when we took the pic.


Finally, we have been working on singing the ABC's with Lizzie and I think it is catching on (maybe).

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay for canned and jammed peaches! Yum! That apron is so cute too! Lizzie is so cute and darling as always :)
Sorry I never did get back to you on canning cause my mom told me her process and it would've taken up your whole blog! Glad it turned out anyway!

kalie said...

Cute apron! They are all the rage right now. :)

C and C Young said...

Look at you Mrs. Domestic!!!! I LOVE the apron--you look way cute. I need to get one, as I have also been domesticating (another made up word?) myself lately.

Brenbren said...

I LOVE the singing the best. Wait tell she starts learning the sounds, that fun. Adam goes, "The A says 'b' the A says 'g' every letter makes a sound the A says 't'. Hey, cute apron. I need something cute like that.

Megan said...

Look at you little miss domestic diva! Your apron is way cute and your peaches look delish! I am envious of your apparent mad skills!

Brett and Rachel said...

Horray for preserving a whole box of peaches! You'll have to let me know how it all turned out. And love the apron by the way. Very cute! I bet it was put to good use during all that peachiness!

Brett and Rachel said...

Niki, I went to text you the other day and realized I didn't have your number in my phone. How can that be possible?! Anyway, I don't expect you to post your # for the world, so send me an email. Racheljone@aol.com We can't just let the boys do all the communicating!

Urie's said...

I WANT THE PATTERN! You better bring it up here so I can copy that apron. I have been wanting one. Love the song. ABCDXYZ - she is my kind of girl - skip the boring stuff just get through it!