Friday, May 29, 2009

Getting Ready


Today was the official first day of packing, I think that I have started two full boxes and boy am I tired. Lizzie on the other hand is on a roll she packed four boxes and she said that she needed some more. She is ready to go to Grammy's but I also think that she is worried that we are going to leave something behind. Either way she is really getting into this packing thing. I really can't believe that we only have a week and a half left in AZ. I have already started to say some goodbyes, how sad is that?



Lizzie's boxes that she packed!



Here is a video of Lizzie packing her boxes full of her toys, it's awesome.

4 comments:

Hurricane Hansens said...

It's not sad at all...for us anyway! Way to go little lady!

Megan said...

What a good helper you have! I had to have my mom watch Anna while I packed her room up. She gets really upset when things get moved around in her room - let alone packed up. LOL. The whole process stinks - good luck with it all. Hopefully you can recruit some helpers ;)

Jenny said...

That pic of the girls is darling. I love Lizzie packing...such an awesome method haha...can't wait to see you all!!

katie thompson said...

cant wait! but i do feel bad that you guys are leaving friends and warmth. not that bad though, because we are cooler then all of that.