Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all of my mothers, and grandmothers. I am so lucky to have such great examples in my life, to help me be the best mother to my kids. Not only my mom but my grandmother's and aunts and cousins and friends. Thank you everyone, I don't know what I would do without you!
Also here are a few pics of baby for those of you who are in need of your baby fix, I'm not going to name any names, you know who you are.


Look at that hair I love it!

Baby's first bath she loved it till I took her out!



I also wanted to say thank you to our wonderful aunt Katie and Jon for thinking of both of my girls, look at how cute Lizzie looks in her new summer outfit (don't mind the face, she is defiantly two).

We really are so lucky to have great family, Lizzie is now in the dinosaur stage of her life and her favorite dino is the t-rex. Thank you Lee's for the wonderful t-rex jammies she wears them every night.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Darling pics of both of your girls! I love how Charlie is sleeping on the top one, Addie did that pose too. Too sweet....and the black and white one is precious! Happy mother's day- you're such a cute mommy!!

Megan said...

Those pictures at too cute! Charlie look SO much like Lizzie! I guess sometimes I am still shocked by people who ACTUALLY look like their siblings ;) I think we will have to have a get together with husbands when you move back so mine can figure out how he knows your hubby...or if he really even does at all! LOL.

Natasha said...

Love all the pictures. Your girls are so beautiful. I think Charlie looks a lot like Lizzie. I bet your families are so happy for you guys to be coming back to Utah. Are you planning on staying here when your husband is done with his schooling? Well once again, hope all is well.