Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Fourth festivities!

Our Fourth of July was relatively quiet, because Bri had to work his first on call (which this month consists of a 30 hour shift). But we still managed to have a little bit of fun!

Saturday we made festive cookies, I know I am no Jenny or Megan but we had fun making them anyway!


Sunday in their festive dresses, the hat lasted until the end of the pic then it was off.


Monday we really celebrated the Fourth with a bike parade at the Church, a playdate with some residents spouses and dinner and fun later with some friends from the ward. Next year I plan on finding some fireworks a little sooner but we had fun anyway!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Your girls in their dresses = adorable! Why don't they know when they look so cute and cooperate by staying in them?! Your cookies look great too - don't even try and act like they don't. Not only are they cute - they look tasty. I really wish I was eating one right now. I have a sweet tooth so bad and there is NOTHING in this house! Bleh.

katie thompson said...

lizzie looks so grown up already. how long have you guys been gone now anyway!?
well you guys rock. hope texas is suiting you. give your girls a kiss for me and tell lizzie we miss her, you can tell charlie too but i dont think she would know what you were saying.

Melissa Rees said...

The girls are gorgeous!! Glad you are having fun down there!

Hurricane Hansens said...

I think it looks like you guys did a lot to celebrate! I wish I had one of those cookies right now, man they look good. Such cuties, wish I could give them a kiss!!