Friday, July 2, 2010

May in a nutshell

May went by so fast it's hard to keep up we had a lot of fun playing and we said a lot of goodbyes. We had a wonderful year in UT and we are going to miss everyone a lot! Brian finished his last rotation in medical school ever!

Brian and I took a little trip down to San Antonio to find a place to live. Thanks to everyone who helped out with the kids. Also we are forever indebted to the Emily and Greg for letting us stay at your house. Your kids are wonderful I am so lucky to have met you, even if it was briefly!

My mother, Katie and I did the Ogden 5k together and it was a blast. For those of you who know me I have never been a runner but I am trying. This was my first 5k and hopefully it won't be my last.

We took the girls to the Dino park one last time for a final goodbye. We have really enjoyed all of the fun things in Ogden and we will miss that a lot!




Every Mothers Day our extended family goes over to my Nana's and helps her in her yard. This year was hard without Mike but, its always nice to see our family together.

Finally we did one last Cabin trip to the Snow's Cabin, and as always we had a blast. Sad we didn't take more pics but I guess it was because we were having so much fun!

Ridding the ranger with Papa and Cousin Nate!

Fishing with Daddy!

Taking a break with some cousins!

One last motorcycle ride with Papa Scott!

1 comments:

katie thompson said...

tears..
you are the coolest of them all, why did you have to move.
by the way i ran 10 miles again this weekend. i wish you were running the 1/2 marathon with us. cant wait for hawaii though. we are going to kick butt and get a tan while doing it.