Monday, January 19, 2009

I am not really that fun

I have decided that I have good intentions but I am not really good at finishing tags. A while back I got a recipe tag and now Katie tagged me again so I will break down and do it. By the way Katie I agree that your pizza is really good. I am not that adventurous but this is a easy recipe that is really good and pretty quick we do it a couple times a month.

I don't know what it is called but I call it Stove Top Chicken Casserole

1/2 Cup hot water
1/2 stick butter
1 package stove top stuffing
6 sm boneless chicken breasts
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1/3 cup sour cream

Preheat oven to 375. Mix water, butter (melted) and stuffing in a bowl. Defrost chicken and place in a 9 by 13 greased baking dish. Add sour cream and soup to the chicken, cover with stuffing. Cover and cook for 35 mins check the chicken and eat.
Hope you enjoy!

1 comments:

Megan said...

I love new recipes! Thank you!