Sunday, January 25, 2009

I know it has been a little while



I know that it has been a while since I posted last and things are looking better. We have been trying to figure out our new video camera and so we haven't taken a lot of pics with our camera. It took a while to find the right format to get the video's to work on our post. I have actually tried to post a couple times before this one and I couldn't get the video's to work. Please tell me if you have a hard time or are unable to get this video to work.
Since the last post we have been enjoying the wonderful weather here in January yes it has been 70 degrees reaching as high as 78, sometimes I forget that it is still only January. Although just to let you know this week the high is only supposed to be 65.
Since getting a hummingbird feeder we have moved on to a bird feeder and Lizzie and her dad made a bird house together which she checks everyday for birds.


Lizzie riding the merry-go-round at the Zoo, of course she had to ride the giraffe the only one that didn't move up and down. We tried to explain but she didn't care and loved the ride anyway.



Cheese!

Her hair just gets bigger and bigger couldn't resist this pic.

5 comments:

Brett and Rachel said...

Did you get a new video camera for Christmas? How fun to capture all those moments that just won't work on camera! P.S. I LOVE Lizzie's hair!

Megan said...

I love sleepy hair! So cute. And I am so jealous of your weather. I am done with winter and being cooped up inside! Boo!

Hurricane Hansens said...

Okay I need you to hold my hand and help me put video on my blog. The bird house looked great Brian! Morning hair is the best- my kids look like roosters.

Jenny said...

LOVE the crazy morning hair! Lizzie is so cute and funny. It's fun to hear her cute little voice on the video. Props to Brian on the bird house too :)

katie thompson said...

No way is Brians hair styled in that picture. Im so proud of him. Hey i need to send you that mouthwash stuff. Will you email me your address? Thanks love you guys and miss you!!