Monday, March 2, 2009

Fun with Family and Friends!

We haven't posted in a while because Lizzie and I snuck back to UT for a couple of weeks to play a little bit. Brian had a rotation down in Sierra Vista and we didn't get to see him much. To save our sanity my mom flew down and drove back up with us. Needless to say she doesn't want to make that trip again. Even though it took us a little over 13 hours to make it to her house we had a lot of fun. Between the snow and the friends Lizzie had a blast. Sorry to those who didn't get to play as much as we would have liked, I got really sick the last week and that slowed down our fun a little. I obviously didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked but I hope you enjoy the one's I did.
In no particular order . . .


Lizzie is so over Valentines and on to Leprechaun Day, she is heading out to find some gold!

Cousin Cade made a cool snow cave

Upon her request she wanted a pink snowman, Grammy does whatever she wants.

Grammy and Lizzie being adventurous the snow pile was really tall.

Playing with Cade, Eric, Grammy and River

Good friends Addie and Lizzie reading together, aren't they so cute?

Pretending it's her birthay, she walked around all day with that hat saying "It's my birthday, I'm two."

Cousin Allie trying to get her to look at the camera

Loving the snow, it was a beautiful day we didn't even need a coat.



This was after the huge snow storm, I think that it snowed for almost 24 hours straight.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I love how Lizzie gets into every holiday! What a funny girl. Sounds like you had a good trip. I am with your mom though,...I made the drive to Pheonix once and I will NEVER do it again! LOL.

Jenny said...

Oh, I was sad yesterday when I realized that you guys were gone already! I wanted to play again :( It always goes so fast! Thanks for letting Addie play with Lizzie, they're such cute little friends :)
I LOVE the pink snowman...you'll have to tell me your secret for making it pink so uniformly...haha
I'm glad that Lizzie had fun in the snow, I'm sure you were so glad to go back where it is nice and warm. We'll miss you...I'm assuming next time I see you that baby #2 will be here!! Crazy....

Brenbren said...

how fun. Lizzie is way cute and sassy! I love it!

katie thompson said...

How cute. Im trying to find her a Max t shirt. She is just so adorable.
So im glad you watch the bachelor too. I cant believe how intense it was.