Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Christian the Lion

I know that I am kind of an animal nerd but my Nana sent me this email about these two men who bought a lion cub back in 1969 and eventually the lion grew to big for them they had to give him up to an animal refuge in Africa. A year later they went back to visit the lion and they recorded the reunion on film and I just loved it so since I don't have any pictures to post I decided to try and post this one. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did I am such a sucker for these kind of things.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYbFQFXG0U

3 comments:

C and C Young said...

That is such an amazing video. People don't give enough credit to animals and their intelligence.
*Random note* I still remember the cute Noah's Ark Christmas Tree from the Festival of the Trees that Nana and R got. Those animals that came with it were so adorable.

Jenny said...

I love that video! It's so cute...and you're not a nerd ;)That is so awesome that he was still their friend instead of eating them for lunch.

Megan said...

I saw that on 'Ellen' a while back and I thought it was so awesome. I have seen it a couple times since then and it touches me every time. So cool. Thanks for sharing!