Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Some seriouse bed head!

Cade this one is for you! I remember back in the day when I would watch my cousins we would always laugh when Cade woke up and his hair was all over the place. We would always tease that the cow had been busy licking his head all night (hence cow licks). I really think that Lizzie can beat out anybody with her great bed head. Perhaps she just rolls around all night instead of sleeping who knows but wow.
This picture doesn't even do it justice but it was the best I could do.

On a more random note I have officially decided that disney clasics will always be clasic. Lately when we go to the library Lizzie has been into getting movies like Dora the Explorer and Bob the Builder and Elmo's world. Don't get me wrong they are all great, but I prefere the classics like 101Dalmaions and Peter Pan. You just can't go wrong there I mean who doesn't want to watch Little Mermaid from time to time. They just don't make them like they used to.

5 comments:

Tanya said...

hee hee, too cute!
I agree with you on movies! My son likes the current cartoon stuff and my daughter watches the good old flicks! Love it!

C and C Young said...

SO CUTE!!! I totally agree with you about the classics--I miss the musical numbers kids shows used to have.

Jenny said...

LOVE IT! That is so funny-she's cute no matter what her hair is doing :)
Totally agree w/the older Disney movies. Those will be what Addie sees first when she's old enough to watch them. Some of the new stuff is a little odd to me....but with the marketing they do, I'm suure I'll end up with it all in my house eventually! ;)

Megan said...

I love her hair - it looks like Anna's when she wakes up. I am with you on the Disney movies. My favorite was Mulan, although I was also very fond of The Little Mermaid. Us red heads gotta stick together ;)

Diane said...

Amen to the Disney classics. However, we watched an old Disney movie with Spencer last Friday night... The World's Strongest Man. Spencer was freaking out because it showed a boy having acupuncture done to him. Love the hair