Sunday, September 28, 2008

The things you learn!

Five things I have learned from a two year old:
1. Always check pockets for green crayons before putting in the dryer.
2. Nap time always seems to come at the same time as nursery.
3. A little kiss can fix almost anything (even if you have to do it yourself).
4. Life is better if you stop and smell all the roses (not just one).
5. No one compare's to Daddy!

Thanks Lizzie for bringing so much joy and laughter into our lives. I can't imagine our world without you. Happy Birthday your so big!

Thursday was Lizzie's Birthday but we didn't celebrate it until yesterday so her dad could be there. We had so much fun playing all day long. Here are a couple highlights . . . .


Thanks everyone for the wonderful packages and cards it really made her Birthday special!

You can't get much more excited than this she is a great present opener.

A little pre-cupcake frosting there isn't much better than getting to lick the beaters.

Two candles on the cupcake this year!

Modeling her new pajamas with her balloons (thanks Lee's we love them).
A little good night kiss at the end of a long day of partying.

8 comments:

kalie said...

She is so grown up and adorable! I love the five things at the beginning of the post.

Criscell said...

Cute! Happy (late) B-day! She's a doll.

Jenny said...

It is hard to believe that Lizzie is 2 years old!! It seems like a month ago that I was visiting you when she was just 6 weeks old....wow time flies. She's so cute and we love watching her grow up.
Sorry, I wasn't on the ball and didn't send her gift in time..... maybe I'll wait till you're all here in person :)
We love you Lizzie- Happy Birthday!!

C and C Young said...

Those pictures are SO CUTE!! I will have to remember your "lessons" for the future. Happy birthday Lizzie--I bet time is just flying by way too fast!

Megan said...

The green crayon lesson is hilarious - I will have to remember that one for sure! Happy Birthday Lizzie!

Tanya said...

How fun, and what a cutie!
I am happy to say that my crayon/laundry lesson wasn't learned quite so hard...three came out in the washing machine this week but none went in the dryer-thank goodness!

Brett and Rachel said...

I love all the cute birthday pics! Thanks so much for the swim/bbq invite this weekend! We had a blast and it was fun to help celebrate Lizzie's b-day.

Natasha said...

I love birthdays for little ones! They are so much funner then your own. :) I love your dog too. We have a boxer also. Great dogs!