Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We have been busy!

I was looking at my blog and thinking about how I really needed to post but, I didn't have a lot to write about. We have been busy doing a whole lot of nothing. Really last week we played with baby Casey who we watch during the week. We played with dad and just hung out, our lives are kind of slow right now. In the mean time I did find a cute picture of Lizzie to post and hopefully this post doesn't put you to sleep because it might put me to sleep.

I can not tell you how many times growing up when I was getting ready for bed I would run into my dad's closet and find one of his t-shirts and put it on for my pj's. I know that I am not the only kid who slept in their dad's t-shirt. The other day Brian put one of his shirts on Lizzie and it just brought back so many memories of sleeping in my dad's shirts that I had to take a picture, isn't she cute?

4 comments:

C and C Young said...

I did the same thing when I was little--my dads shirts were always the best sleep apparel. Isn't it so funny how busy you can be with everyday life? I am busy all day long with the most random things but then when chadd asks me what I did all day I always say "nothing really!"

Tanya said...

I don't see any email contact, but I just wanted to let you know, I got your pkg today! Great stuff! Hopefully mine will go out tomorrow, your comment on my blog was the first I heard...but Lori did say she's been sick. So thanks!!!
Your daughter is adorable! :)

Megan said...

That picture is way cute. I think I put my brothers shirts on when I was little, only I wore them to school as an outfit. What was I thinking? The 80's and their over sized clothes - strange.

Jenny said...

Haha- Lizzie is so cute in her daddy's shirt. I did that too when I was little :) Not sure why....
Glad that you're doing well and keeping busy. I feel the same way. Somehow I got home at 7 tonight after running out to do a few errands at like noon. I'm still not sure what I did all day! LOL!
Miss you all! xoxo